Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

All Buttoned up and Beautiful, I sent Saffron out to venture the backyard with daddy, Tina, and Snoopy. Saffron loved looking at the snow fall from inside the house, but at first was not to thrilled about going out in it. Once she saw the dogs chasing the snowballs that her daddy was throwing, she decided to allow me to put her winter clothes on, to join them outside. Here are some pictures I was able to take of the family, enjoying our first snowfall on this winter season!


It took her awhile to get across the deck, but once into the yard, the fun really began.

"Are you ready for some fun Saffron???"

"HEY MOM!!!!!!!, LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"My very first snowball, and I made it all on my own!"

"I think I need new gloves mom, these are defective!"

Saffron attempting to throw snowballs to Snoopy, needless to say, they did not go very far

"Gooooooooo get it!!!!"

"Ruff, ruff, can someone let me in, my paws are freezing here....."

Derek showing Saffron how to make the perfect snowball

"Okay daddy, thanks........by gosh, I think I've got it, now I can throw nice ones to Snoopy, just like you do!!!"

"Catch that one Snoopy!!"

Saffron really had a nice time outside, it was quite the chore to get her to come inside. Daddy had to carry her inside. I guess she was afraid the snow was going to go away by the time she would get to venture outside again. I did assure her that there are plenty more days of winter and many more chances of snow. Although I know did did not believe me, she sighed with a little reply.....
"Okay.....mommy......."

No comments: