I'm going to be watching a little baby this week along with his older sister, so I had to pull the baby gear out a little early. Saffron knows what most all this stuff is for, however, I doubt she remembers using any of it.....but she insisted on trying out the pack and play before Colton does....so far I think it passes her approval.
"You have to be sure the lightening is just right mommy....let me show you how."
"I see a moving violation here mom....these door bell chimes are tempting to tiny hands!!"
"EEK, see, got the dogs to bark......"
"Have to make sure the batteries still work in this thing, been awhile since I used it."
"Okay, inside crib checks are done...."
"Sad to say it mom, even though it's my crib, it's baby ready!!"
"I can even look in on Colton when he cries.....Bring on the baby!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment