The long awaited day has come, or come and gone.....We finally made it to the Zoo. Now with Saffron knowing several of her animals, it made for a great day when she say them, as she would make the animal noise along with signing the animal as well. We met up with Saffron's cousin Brooklyn and her mom Kari, and enjoyed the afternoon together, Saffron being quite the trooper walked the entire zoo with Brooklyn, hand in hand......
Taking a bite to eat before the fun starts.....
"Ooh mom can we ride on that thing.....I have monies in my purse....."
"Whee......this is fun......"
"Ahhahahahahhahaha......."
"Bears say Rarrrrrr Mommy."
"But, I hope they don't eat my hot dog....."
"Come this way Saffron, I know where the good animals are...."Although this next picture is hard to see, the tiger was pacing back and forth in front of the crowd, when it would reach the girls, it seem to face them and he'd grin....this made the girls giggle....wish I'd taken a better picture, but it was dark in there.....
"Mom look.....he's smiling at us....."Looking at the giraffe Saffron did not realize how big they actually were
"Whoa now that is what I call a long neck...."On the way to the lion cage, Saffron saw a sign for the lion, well she managed to yell loud on what lions say
"Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....."No trip to the Zoo could be complete without becoming an animal yourself
"Cheese mommy......"A few final pictures on the way out of the zoo


KariSaffron, Brooklyn
Well all had a great day at the zoo......can't wait to go again.....

No comments:
Post a Comment