Is it Beef, Steak, or Chicken?
No, it's Saffron
Dad had handmade a small kitchen for the Grand kids to play with when they came to visit, and for some reason the kids enjoy climbing into the oven and or the fridge. I took a few pictures of Saffron playing there this weekend.
"Greetings from inside the oven, quite toasty in here, you wanna join me?"
"Ahhhh, who needs a sauna when you have this oven."
"Um, getting a little warm in here.....can someone let me out?"
"Fresh air at last........."
"The fridge is much nicer....ah.....feel that cool air......"
"Think I have had enough, time for an ice cream break....."
"What do you want? This cone is mine...."
"Gulp...that was a big bite....."
"Need a break.....mmmmm apple juice...."
"Must........take.......another.......bite.......can't.......give......up......got's.......to.......finish...
"Phew.....got it all in....."
No, it's Saffron
Dad had handmade a small kitchen for the Grand kids to play with when they came to visit, and for some reason the kids enjoy climbing into the oven and or the fridge. I took a few pictures of Saffron playing there this weekend.
"Greetings from inside the oven, quite toasty in here, you wanna join me?"
"Ahhhh, who needs a sauna when you have this oven."
"Um, getting a little warm in here.....can someone let me out?"
"Fresh air at last........."
"The fridge is much nicer....ah.....feel that cool air......"
"Think I have had enough, time for an ice cream break....."
"What do you want? This cone is mine...."
"Gulp...that was a big bite....."
"Need a break.....mmmmm apple juice...."
"Must........take.......another.......bite.......can't.......give......up......got's.......to.......finish...
"Phew.....got it all in....."
No comments:
Post a Comment