Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Toddle Thursday

It was quite the busy day for Saffron, the dogs, and I. We left the house for two showings today, leaving little time to really enjoy ourselves without getting the house too messy. After I got dinner going, we decided to spend the rest of the afternoon outside, a bit windy, but it sure felt great running around in the backyard.

"Watch me slide down mommy....."

"Check out that head wind mommy..."

"Whoa...it's not any better walking around in this stuff either.....best be careful as not to fall over...."

"Oops....too late....."

Da da da da da da da da da
(Super dog theme)

"I'll save you Saffron.....Super Snoops to the rescue!!!"

"Yeah, he can handle it, I'll just stay here!!!"

"Super Snoops, My HERO!!!!!"

"I think I'll hang over here, safer that ways."

"Till next time....Saffron's on the move!!!"


No comments: