Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pizza Pizza

We Avoided the Noid today, and decided to grab a slice of pizza as my friend Trista and I were out visiting the city wide garage sales in De Forest today. With a baby on the way for her (Congrats again to her by the way), she needed some new baby gear, so I joined her in the quest. With our tummies grumbling, we ate as we shopped. We got a Little Caesars pizza, Saffron being the big girl that she is, ate and entire piece by herself.....as she ate she said "Pizza Pizza!"

"Now this is what I call a tasty pizza......."

"Not as good as daddy's but it'll have to do."

No comments: