Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

!Hola, Soy Dora! Let's Play Ball

That's exactly what we did, or I should say Dora did.....no wait, I mean the Cubs. Confused? Well, today was Dora the Explorer Day at the friendly confines of Wrigley Field. We took Rally Baby Saffron (she has been known in years past as a curse, although I'm sure that's not completely true) to the game today, and the free give away was a little Dora doll complete with a Cubs #10 Jersey. To kick off the celebration, Dora threw out the first ceremonial first pitch. The kids we clapping to their favorite Nickelodeon hero, although I still think Saffron was too young to notice. I won't go into the details of the game for that go to http://www.cubbiedoc.com/. To make my blog short, the Cubs won 7-5....Whoo Hoo....Saffron, I mean Cubs were lucky today....can't wait to see what they do tomorrow. Saffron had a very long day, and I would hope she'd sleep all night, well we will see.

This was the best picture I could get, if you want a closer look, you'll have to wrestle Dora away from the dogs....it's their toy now!!......:P

No comments: