Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Two Heads Are Better Than One

To fill the shoes of having no T.T.T this week, Saffron and I watched her best friend Emma so her mom could run some errands...I was a little worried at first...but things worked out great and the girls had a great time coloring, playing, chasing each other, and just having some good old toddler time.

"The key to a good day's play is to massages the muscles.....more effective that way!!!"

"Quick Emma grab a seat before the dogs do....then tend to pick out their territory early in the day...."

"Whoa Saffron, you were not kidding....we did have to move fast...."

"Aah, now if only these things came with massaging fingers I'd be set....."




"I think we need to create a new phone.....we'd be richer than the Olson Twins.....

"I agree Saffy.....let's get going....."

The girls were playing on these play phones for about an hour....Hum...I wonder what is in store when we actually allow our daughters to have a cell phone?!?!?!?!?!?

"Good thing this is marked 6 months plus, this thing is so confusing...."

Saffron got new Elmo socks for Easter....although they don't quite fit her feet she loves to wear them on her hands.....

"Aha, I love the smell of fresh laundry...."

"So nice, I have to smell it twice...."

"Emma come here and smell this....."

"This sure is fun....."

"Darn, fun is over......EMMA!!!!, your mom is here...:("

No comments: