Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Springtime in the Backyard

Spring is in the air......We went outside today and greeted the next door neighbor dogs, and even tried out Saffron's play house that was once under the winter's snow....we did not stay out long, just long enough to get some fresh air.

"Look at me mom!!!"

"Ah, I love the wind that gently blows threw my hair."

Play Date

"1, 2, 3, Puppies......., where is Tina?"

"You are small just like my puppies."

"Hi mommy!!"

I am not sure what is it about this last picture, although Saffron is not looking into the camera, I love this picture of her.



1 comment:

Summer said...

Isn't this weather great?! Love Saffy's shirt!