Saffron and I enjoyed some well deserved time outside today, with it being so warm, we took turns on either being in the front yard and the back yard......and since it was so warm, we decided to treat ourselves to a tasty treat to cool down.
"Oh, oh, my lips are tingling....this is OH, so tasty......"
"A tasty treat for a hard days play....."
"And just what do you think you are looking at, this one is all mine!!!"
"Whoa......over load.....Ugh........"
This is the look I got after I told Snoopy we ate Ice Cream without him.....
"Ruff.....See if I give you kisses again.....Ruff"
"Oh, oh, my lips are tingling....this is OH, so tasty......"
"A tasty treat for a hard days play....."
"And just what do you think you are looking at, this one is all mine!!!"This is the look I got after I told Snoopy we ate Ice Cream without him.....
"Ruff.....See if I give you kisses again.....Ruff"
2 comments:
Enough to make a Grandpa proud!
Can't wait to take her ice creaming this Summer.
She did really well for such a big ice cream cone. Way to go Saffy!
Post a Comment