Many of you probably recognize this photo below. It was of Saffron in her 1st official Cub's Tee, given to her by her Auntie Summer and Uncle Reid.
She was only a few months old, and although the shirt was big one her....I just had to capture her in it, and maybe, just maybe the Cub's could bring home a World Series Title.
"Go Cubs Go, Go Cubs Go........."
Today, while getting some diapers at the store, I came across this new shirt for Saffron, a steal at $2. This shirt "My First Home Run Cubs Tee", along with her little baseball cap she has, and our new season ticket seats.....we hope to break the Cubs curse (or maybe it really is Saffron attending the games), never the less, she's all ready to root the team on this year.
"I'm all ready.....Let's Play Ball!!!!!"
Today, while getting some diapers at the store, I came across this new shirt for Saffron, a steal at $2. This shirt "My First Home Run Cubs Tee", along with her little baseball cap she has, and our new season ticket seats.....we hope to break the Cubs curse (or maybe it really is Saffron attending the games), never the less, she's all ready to root the team on this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment