Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

She's OK

I thought I would post a new blog, to let you know that Saffron really is OK after her run in with the tray tables....she cried for a few minutes, but after I loaded it onto the computer and showed her how she was dancing, she laughed when the big bang came in at the end....she kept signing More to me.....I play the video several times, and each time she laughed at herself....she has such a good spirit!!

Her new spot to hang out (while I am in the kitchen), is underneath the fish tank in the dinning room. Now she loves to go under things taller than she is.....makes me wonder what will happen when the rest of her body catches with up her??

"So that's what the bottom of a fish tank looks like....."

"Maybe if I order a bottle, it will be delivered?"

"If ya need me call me, no matter where you are, no matter how far baby.."

"Oooooo, I'm good.....Laalalalalalal......"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you and your mommy!!! love you both lots!!!