Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bees? Bees in October?

Well, one Bee, a Saffy Bee.....Saffron's 1st official shot at that famous Trick or Treating...she did quite well, with the help of G and G Blume, and mom taking those crazy pics. She walked the whole way like an old pro....she was so cute going from house to house collecting candy.

We went to see Great Grandma Rezabek. It was her Birthday on Oct 31st

"WHAT?, Great Grandma won't mind, will she?"

"GA GA GA GHOST!!!!!!" "I'm outta here!!!"

"OK Grandma, need some energy, where's the candy?"

"A pose for the camera, before I raid the neighborhood!!!!"

"THIS WAY Grandma.....we need to go this way!!!!"

"OK, what goes next???"

"Yeah, scary costume you got on their lady!!!"

"Now where do we go???"



After a long day, and a warm bath.......
"I love my Grandpa!!"


I am also sending the link to Grandma's Pictures.
http://picasaweb.google.com/joblume24/October2009#

No comments: