Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sister Mary Saffron

Not very often you see special sightings of a certain special Nun, but I was able to catch a few shots of this special sighting.....she was hard to capture, but I did my best......

Here she is passing by some toys on her way to help out a dog

"Bless you my son, you are healed."

A cute view of S.M. Saffron

Best shot of the day.....but alas I was not quick enough

Poor Snoopy, look like he may need another visit....Sister Mary Saffron, where are you?


2 comments:

Summer said...

I love that picture of Snoopy at the end - too cute!!!!

JoAnne said...

She looks so steady while she's walking, even with that over her head! Can't wait to see her this weekend!