So many amazing things happen when you are at home with a baby, one being is that grow up way too fast.....but, I have come to accept that. Kids out grow many things, their clothes, the food they eat, and as Derek and I realized yesterday, their car seat too. So amazing how expensive they are and how little time they get to use them. Saffron is no longer a baby, and is walking her way into toddler hood. I got a few pics of her....I will post better ones later. Saffron thinks it's so cool, she can now see mom and dad better, and it's easier for her to look out the window. We went for a short drive this morning to check out the new hot seat, no nap time for this little one, the world seems so different to her now!!!!
"What the heck is this thing!!!!!"
"Oh Mom, oh Dad......I LOVE IT!!!!!!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment