Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

2G1GGW

"I am sure you are thinking.... "What the heck is this?"......No it's not some crazy miracle solution like WD40. It's what mom and I have been up to today. Two Grandmas, One Great Grandma, Wednesday. The day started off at Grandma Jones's, she was busy painting the windows, but took a moment to help mom load my new play house into the car. I can't wait to set it up!!"


Align Center"On my way Grandma, I'm here to help."

"Next we went to Great Grandma Rezabek's, I was not in a good mood.....so don't expect any good pictures!!!!"

"OK!!! ENOUGH ALREADY MOM!!!!!"

"I figured since mom went threw all that trouble, I would smile for one photo, and one is all you get!!!!!!!"

"Next we got to go see Grandma Jo. She works at Lands' End.....we went to work to have lunch with her...with all that crying I just did, I was ready for some refueling!"

"I got to be Grandma Jo's special visitor"

"Grandma Jo treated us to Pizza Hut. Hmm, I wonder if this balloon tastes as good as the pizza did????"

"Saying Goodbye :((.....Please mom, no more pictures!!!!"

"We ended our trip at Grandma Jones's...one final smile before I pass out from all this fun."

"What a great day!!!!"

"Only a few things missing from this day." "2G&1D" "Any guess as to what that is???"
"Maybe we can call them.....

"Can you dial for me?"


No comments: