Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Lady Library

Saffron and I have began a weekley trip to the library.....it's nice for her to interact with kids her age, and gives me a chance to get a few books, DVD's, and other things for Saffron. Things have changed from when I was a kid, they now have these things called Bags-O-Fun, each mesh bag contains a variety of fun things to do, and the kids learn in return. Here is the bag that Saffron picked out. We did not get any pictures at the library, maybe next trip.

"Take it from me, the library is the place to be!"

"Saffron had a little dog, little dog, little dog........."

"Here comes the next verse, strumming along, singing my song....Side by Side."

"Wow, what fun the library can be, I can't wait till next week!!!!!!!"



1 comment:

JoAnne said...

What a great program at the Library. Glad Saffy is enjoying it!