Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Snoopy's Terrible Tuesday

"Sad start today, mommy took Snoopy to the Vet. Unlike most trips, Snoopy was excited the whole way there, until he took one sniff, and tried to high tail it back to the car. With me in tow, I would have went there too, Lord knows how it feels to get a shot in the leg.....glad it was not me"

"On the lighter note, after a nap with Tina, he was back to his old self, I'm just glad he is OK, not sure what I would do without my best Pal."

"Heheheee, don't worry Snoopy, Tina gets her turn next month!!!"

1 comment:

JoAnne said...

Can't wait to see you and the puppies on Friday, Saffy. Love, Grandma Jo