Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You're Blume'd If You Do, You're Not Blume'd If You Don't


Well, I guess I'm Blume'd, or eh, er, Ahhh....I mean a Blume. Yeah that's right....Derek and I said our vows yesterday, May 21st. We were united in Marriage at Christ Lutheran in Deforest. We had a very nice ceremony which included just our parents. I could not have asked for a nicer wedding.....I'm sure we will have more pictures to post soon. This was taken at Ginza of Tokyo.



"I'm sooo tired, la, la, la......going to sleep on my own, la, la, la....mom's going crazy and daddy too, not really sure what to do la, la, la......



"WHAT!!!!!, Mom and Dad are getting Married!!!!! Alright.......I'm up I say, I'm up. :D"

No comments: