Blume Family Blog

My photo
A new blog for a new life beginning. Our family is complete,with two kids and two dogs! Read and follow the blog as we go through this crazy thing called life!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Waiting Game


Here it is Wednesday August 13Th, and I'm still waiting for this little bundle of joy to be born. It's been one week since we made our way to the hospital with labor pains. I guess she's just taking her time, and will present herself when she is good and ready. I have however managed to find things around the house to keep myself busy. We are good and ready for her to come, with the baby's room all ready, just need a little bundle of joy to fill it with.


I decided to get my hair cut this morning, give myself a new easy wear look. I know once the baby comes, I won''t have time to deal with any fashions, just worry about taking care of her.





1 comment:

Summer said...

Jeanna - I love your new hair cut! It looks great on you! I have been thinking of you this week. Hope you are hanging in there!

-summer